Saturday, December 02, 2006

To Harrison, with Love

Dear Harrison, my Child:

I cried the moment I saw your photos on the proposal.

I am so anxious to meet you and hug you,

__to hold you in my arms.

As I bring forth your photos from my purse,
__and as I talk about you, my face glows & radiates in smiles.

You are growing in my heart though you are not in my tummy.

I pray for a child for years; and now,

__I praise the Lord for the precious gift of you.

Love,
Mom

Visitors to this blog are encouraged to leave a comment, as a mutual exchange of good cheers and blessings. If you have an adoption blog and wish to share, leave us an URL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from the north! Congratulations on receiving pictures of Harrison! We are patiently awaiting news of our daughter and pray regularly that she is well cared for. We have one daughter that we homeschool (she is 11 years old). We used to live in Vancouver but have now lived in Fort St. John for 18 years--brrrr!

Blessings on your wait,
Gigi

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home